Monday, June 27, 2011

Patient Testimonials!

 We are sooo thankful for the amazing patients we get. Have you checked out our facebook page? We got a great testimonial this week and wanted to share that along with other testimonials we have received over the years.
"Chris Ford, you are my HERO....I came into your office with a hurt neck, back and a horrible headache X 4weeks and your miracle ways made me a new woman. I left your office with a wider range of mofion and NO headache...yay! Thank you again for giving my quality of life back!"
"This is an approach that works. The techniques Chris uses make sense. He uses solid biomechanical logic to effectively treat low back pain. His interventions have enabled me to return to vigorous martial arts workouts, and to my job with significantly less pain. He provides the education that allows you to truly understand and manage back pain with pursuing an active lifestyle."
"A big hello! Only a little note to thank you again for the way that you have helped me-In a very short time, my physical being has improved way beyond what I expected. Your patience, kindness and chiefly your sense of humor lessened the sadness that was in my heart when my doctor recommended your clinic to me. Thank you a million 10x3 times-I'll always value the excellent care you gave me."
"I was experiencing terrible pain in my siatica area on the left side. I went to an oesteopath to find out what was wrong but after several months of prescription painkillers and an MRI the doctor was no closer to finding out what was wrong. In fact, he was trying to tell me that there was nothing wrong and he mentioned he thought I was making it up. I finally sought help from a different doctor in physical medicine. He knew right away what was wrong and referred me to ABC for Physical Therapy. I cannot tell you what a miracle it is to be free of pain like that. It interferred with every activity of daily life. It is a slow process but TOTALLY worth it. Plus there are added benefits to this kind of therapy. It actually fixes the problem/not covering it up. You heal better with less drugs, you sleep better without pain, and after working out all those knots I was a 1/2 an inch taller than I was before. Thank you ABC I am on the road to recovery."
"After suffering with much upper back pain for a week-I recieved almost total relief in one session with Chris Ford. I had been three times to the chiropractor with very little in the way of improvement. I was impressed with Chris's knowledge and professionalism and gentle delivery of therapy. I have passed his name along to many other RN's whom I work with."
"The 'WOW' factor! Thank you! I hadn't slept for years. I walked out of this office on my first visit feeling virtually pain free, and have slept fully every night since!"
"Getting proactive with the back stretches and exercises enabled me to walk the 39plus Avon Breast Cancer Walk in San Francisco. Thank you Alternative Back Care! :)"
"It has become a way to relieve a migraine headache. I've gone in with a headache, had treatment and walked out with relief!"
"Within 2-3 visits with treatment and instructions for caring for my SI joint, I am now able to do more things inclucding walking 2 miles with my dogs where as before my first visit my symptoms prevented me from walking more than 1-2 blocks."
"I have tried a variety of treatments for my lower back pain and nothing had any real impact on my condition. My back was sore most of the time and when I got out of bed, or drove my car for a long time, I could barely stand up. I was basically handicapped and couldn't function without great difficulty and near constant pain. After one visit with Chris Ford my condition improved about 90%. It was really miraculous. I was literally better overnight. I have continued to follow Chris' advice, worn the SI belt, and done the stretches I was supposed to do and have continued to see improvement. This is by far the best lower back treatment I've ever run across. I would, and already have, recommended it to anyone experiencing lower back problems."
"The techniques are very effective for my needs."
"I leave better and better each time I come in."
"Very kind and informative. Look forward to coming back again."
"All about care. They are knowledgable about their 'craft' and encourage gently and positively!!"
"They use their hands to heal instead of pneumatic tools. I have a personal description of the difference between an ABC physical therapist and a chiropractor. *ABC physical therapist->artist sculptor. *Chiropractor-> a mechanic."

No comments:

Post a Comment